- Full time content writer for developing unique and original content for clients’ websites.
- Writing blogs, Press releases, newsletters, white papers, policy agreements, emails and other related web content.
- The writer should also be familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to create keyword specific articles.
- Along with technical and creative writing, the writer should be able to edit and summarize content, whenever required.
- This is an exciting position that will allow you to expand your knowledge in the areas of Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines.