On Page & Off Page Optimization
- SEO professional with at least one year’s experience of digital marketing.
- A passion for emerging platforms and good knowledge of effective SEO strategies and techniques.
- A good understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages.
- Tracking conversion rates and making SEO improvements to the website.
- PPC knowledge and experience will be adding advantage.
- Knowledge of On Page activities like Keywords Research, Meta Tags Creation, Heading Tags, Keywords Research etc.
- Hand on Experience of off page activities like Directory submission, social book marking, Articles Submission, forum posting, Blog Commenting.
- Knowledge of Social Media Optimization (including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of traffic generation via blogging Knowledge of online advertising (Google Ad words, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads)
Good working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Shift: Day Shift
(For only female)