- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks (CakePHP or Code lgniter) (essential)
- Expertise in PHP template engines (PHPLib, Smarty).
- Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming.
- Front-end development including jQuery (desirable, not essential).
- Understanding of Ajax (desirable, not essential).
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering and functional specification.
- Authoring, to development, testing and delivery (desirable, not essential).
- Commercial experience in Web Application development and / or software development (desirable, not essential).
- Some knowledge of the Linux command line (desirable, not essential).
- Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology
- PHP web development using AJAX
- Payment Gateway Integration
Qualification: B.E., B.Sc., MCA, M.Sc., Diploma (IT)
Shift: Day Shift